Friday 29 June 2012

We'll always have Paris

I'm hardly in a blogging mood at the moment, with problems and annoyances either so bourgeois, petty and first world that I'm embarrassed to admit them here, or too big and painful to write down. Neither type are particularly sexy, especially not to me.

However, on the upside, I'm off to Paris for a few days which, even a misery like me can appreciate is a pretty nice thing. I shall put on 5lbs purely in croissant pastry and white wine and come back a happier, if slightly rounder, girl. I'm sure that, knowing Paris as I do, I will also be substantially poorer. Diet and thrift can wait until Tuesday though, right?


2 comments:

  1. Yes. Diet and thrift can certainly wait. Leave all your problems behind, soak yourself in the delights of Paris, and when you get back you may find that they have shrunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I'm sure i'll feel a great deal better :)

    ReplyDelete