Monday 2 July 2012

Profile of the week..

I am not really here. I'm probably in some impossibly glamourous Parisian pavement cafe in the shade of some beautiful historic building with the sun on my face* while you read this. How is your day going by the way?

This profile is probably another one where it would help to post the photograph of the profile owner next to the wording, in order to appreciate why I found this one so wrong. I can't bring myself to take the piss out of the non-anonymous though, so let me just paint you a picture of an aging, stringy scruffy guy with white hair. I'd like to think he really means it about all those 'must haves' but I reckon he would settle for 'pretty fucking average pussy' if you want the truth.

I'm not sure about this 'family female' sub/slave thing either. Isn't that a bit... hillbilly?


You have to have a pretty pussy and responsive nipples and a great mouth with the willingness and desire to serve at your best. And glasses are a plus !! I'm strict demanding and require total obedience at all times ! And mother/daughter/sisters etc.family female subs/slaves always get first priority ! If interested im at {redacted} at yahoo ! 

I do have another profile of the week to share, but I have a feeling it's so good.. that anything after posting it will be a true anti-climax. It is so objectionable, paranoid and unpleasant that I actually thought on first sight it might have been a spoof profile. It's not. It could be (whisper it) profile of the year, but I don't know. I'm worried there will be nothing to top it, evah. So I might post it next week.

*alternatively, I could be tired with achy feet, stuck in a long queue, with a whiny 7 year old, ready to cry at the idea of paying yet another £4 for a bottle of water/coffee/ice cream. Could go either way!
  

2 comments:

  1. Well I have 3 of those demands. Damn wish my pussy were pretty and my sister wanted to play with me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your pussy is pretty!
    *thinky face* Maybe I'll put you forward and see if he'll forgo the sister business? Unless you have an aunt..? ;)

    ReplyDelete