Saturday 14 July 2012

Pain is.. pain?

There's not been much to write about here over the past couple of weeks.  A dearth of material. I could have written many posts about how I wasn't getting any, that's for sure, but after weeks of consecutive daily posting about the lack of sexual interest in my life, who would come back? Not me.

Anyway, I didn't 'get any' today. I did however, spend a couple of hours in bed with 'good kisser'. We didn't have sex because I, after a whole week of infected bladder and antibiotics that made me feel like I had been steamrollered, got the curse. Again. As an aside, I have just finished 5 years of the mirena coil, which is an IUS intended to stop the monthly nuisance - it worked very well..all that time that I wasn't having sex. My GP mentioned that I might notice an increase in the nuisance for a while, when she couldn't persuade me to have a replacement fitted. And she was bloody right. And now I'm trying to have sex and I keep being limited by this. How's that for bitter irony?
So, I kept my pants on. I have to say though, it was the best pants on fun I've had in a looong time. Mr 'good kisser' is a very sexy man indeed. We have a great deal of chemistry, and when I am with him, moments slip seamlessly into hours. I don't know where the time goes when I am with him.

But you know, he's..it's.. he's the first man that's made me cry in bed for a very long time. Even with my most sadistic lover in the past, in the foulest of tempers, my hair has never been pulled so hard, for so long. Pulled so hard at the roots in either direction that he has immobilised my head and all I can do is open my mouth to cry out. He bit my tits until I almost saw stars, and 6 hours later, it's still uncomfortable to wear a bra. I am a masochist, I have no doubt that pain gets me off. But wow, I've been tested. On reflection, I think I'm complaining because it isn't the pain I 'like', it isn't the pain of implement hitting ass, for example, which is pain I'd choose.
Do I want it to stop, is the question. He would stop, if I wanted, I know it. I don't think he wants to torture me - and spends the vast majority of time we have together focusing on my pleasure. Further, as a sexually submissive woman, when he pins me down so I can't escape and does what he wants to me, I love it. I don't want it to stop, I don't think. I'll still love it in the morning when I have bruised nipples that still hurt, or, like last time, I have little finger shaped bruises on my upper arms as souvenirs of those delicious moments where I've tried (not hard) and failed to escape from his clutches.
I know I can't wait to be with him again, and you never know, next time I might even get nekkid. And maybe I'll take some ibuprofen.


5 comments:

  1. This post is so very hot! I love and sometimes need pain to get me off. I would love to have a man Dom me..........well try too that is.

    As for the curse, I use Soft cups so I can have sex without the worry of a mess.

    http://www.softcup.com/?gclid=CMjI6ZH4l7ECFSMCQAodQwzndg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about something like that, I shall investigate :)

      Delete
  2. When I met Mrs. AP she had an IUD. It met the end of it's life cycle year ago and every few months she goes through the agony of a thousand dying suns inside her when the nuisance hits. This past time she could barely get out of bed for 2 days, and it took the combination of 2 Midol, 2 Naproxen Sodium, and 2 Flexorall just for her to sleep. I felt helpless to help. There's little worse for me than to see her suffer from pain to which she did not consent.

    I'm with you on the preferred pain bit. What pain I do like usually constitutes Mrs. AP biting me or digging in her nails during excited moments. It's when she pinches or scratches and I feel it burn for ages that I struggle and wonder what I was doing entering into a relationship with a Domme Sadist. And then I Switch on her and take control and remember.

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Mrs AP. Might I suggest marijuana? ;)
      Before I had my nipper I used to spend exactly 6 days a month in that terrible state. The pain doesn't seem so bad at the moment but I live in fear of it returning :(

      Delete
  3. A notable suggestion. Neither of us smoke, although maybe brownies and tend the chocolate craving simultaneously? Hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete