Monday 30 July 2012

Profile of the week...

Ta da! It's back. For this week anyway.

I don't know about you guys, but there's nothing I find sexier than a dominant with paranoid political apocalypse fantasies. Let me clear out a panic room for you with lots of tinned goods and a torch and we'll make sweet, pleasing love until they come for us... no?

Anyway, I'm from 'good stock', I have skillz outside the bedroom and I'm fairly (ahem) tolerant of the political and religious views of others.. OK,  That bit is is clearly not true. I am clearly a poor candidate for a poly wilderness family. So what do you reckon?


I am looking for an Alpha sub to run my household. I am also looking for young subs of good stock (No apparent disease, mutations, mental illness, and no criminal record) and of both sexes to join my family. I am putting together a wilderness poly family to conceive children and survive the calamity that I believe is very near. You should have a strong body and some skills outside the bedroom.

As for sexual contact; No attempt will be made to prevent legal sexual behavior, however, reproduction will be controlled. The point of this family is to survive civil collapse. Children are a drain on resources and so only mating with the strongest potential outcome will be condoned.

I am not looking for a masochist or a pain slut. I am a gentle Master. I expect you to have friends and a job but all of that will remain secondary to our needs.
I could care less about the Mayan or other similar myths. We face an unavoidable financial and civil crisis in the very near future. I wish to survive it with a group of people that share my Libertarian views.

Now for the obvious, no child abuse will be tolerated, however we don’t subscribe to the liberal notion that children cannot be disciplined. We also will not abide intolerance of any kind. Bi, gay, straight, Agnostic, Christian or Muslim is irrelevant. Members of the family group will choose for themselves what if any title they wish to carry in life, religion or relationships. My role will be arbitrator, peace maker or Buck Stopper as the situation requires. I am not an elitist, Liberal, Christian or Conservative. I am a man seeking a sane and safe place to reside with people that wish to raise children with the same values. If that gives someone the creeps, so be it. No one is forcing anyone to join the group.


2 comments:

  1. I wonder what kind of response he got?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I'd ask him but I'm a bit reluctant to get into conversation with him. Not much though, I suspect - getting people to join communal stuff is hard; especially with a civil collapse backstory :)

    ReplyDelete