Wednesday 25 July 2012

I will not judge your kink, I will not judge your kink, I will not judge...

Oh, alright, I will judge your kink...




As an observant reader, you have probably noticed I've not really managed to put up my Profile of the Week for a couple of weeks now. To be completely honest with you, writing those posts was so easy I could have written a blog for months solely made up of these damn fool profiles, but my source, my muse if you will, sometimes makes me feel a bit grubby and I have to go away for a bit and have a good wash.

The site, a free international site which caters for most people who would label themselves "kinky", attracts all sorts of people - People interested in D/s relationships, spankers and spankees, rubber and latex fetishists, sissies, 'animal trainers', sadists, masochists, rape fantasists, age play fantasists, nylon enthusiasts, gay, straight, curious, couples, financial dominants & money slaves, cross dressers and wankers. Lots, and lots of wankers - and I mean that in the most positive and affectionate definition of the word.
And realistically, you can usually avoid all the things that you don't want to look at by using a fairly basic filter system - I don't really care too much to meet submissive men, or younger men or men over the age of 70 thanks. But these filters will never do two basic things - they will never filter out someone who chooses to lie about themselves and their sexual identity, (Alice wrote a very interesting post on this recently) and they will never filter out the things that really squick you; my profile says that cross-dressing is a hard limit, but I can't stop men sending me pics of themselves in poorly fitting ladies lingerie.

I also can't stop receiving messages like this:
(from the highly promising sounding bigcock10ins)
"Mind if I ask, does vanila partner mean  hucow? love it if it is as your local"

Never mind for a minute the problematic spelling and grammar. It took me a few minutes to make the link between my brief profile stating I had a non-BDSM partner, and hucow*. Oh, you don't know what hucow is? Hucow is a term for a woman who accepts sexual objectification by means of large tits and constant lactation. Strictly. Unfortunately, there is a little more to it than that though, there is something of the farmyard about this kink and often hucows will find their stablemates (sorry) with hupigs..No, I don't want to talk about it any longer either, let's go and wash our hands.

Cute piggy


Is your kink, no matter what I think about it, any of my concern?  I'm sure (I know) there are people that consider what seems to me to be fairly harmless kinks to be "sick" and "wrong" and harmful and exploitative and yucky. I hope now they've read their "50 shades" or whatever, or seen their girlfriend or daughter or the nice lady next door reading it, they might have second thoughts [this does not seem to work its magic on a certain breed of feminist, but hey-ho]. But the thing is, the difference is, when I contact a man on a dating site, whether it be kinky or vanilla, I don't deliberately confront him with mental images that might be.. squicky. Maybe this means I dislike it because I consider messages like that to be unmannerly? No. Honestly, I dislike it because it makes me feel a bit grim inside. And I can't decide if I feel like that is right, or wrong. And so I can't decide whether I think that people who judge kinks that I feel to be quite normal are right or wrong either.
There probably is no answer to that question. People are people, after all. Not COWS; PEOPLE!

*ice cream, surely.

4 comments:

  1. I've never understood sending pictures on most sites to accompany the first message. I have pictures on my profile. Please, click my name and have a look if I interest you. Want to see something not already posted, just ask. I might be able to meet that request.

    Which reminds me, I should update my About Me section. I don't any of my limits listed. The people (regardless of the inner anthropomorphism) I meet should know these things.

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a pic on my profile, and neither do I send one until my correspondent has managed to send one nice email that doesn't set my creep-ometer off.
    I don't expect any different from any potential partner, but I know lots of people feel differently

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for how you feel. I would probably feel the same, I think it's about how you didn't invite that sort of lifestyle or person, but they contacted and came at you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you're right - I probably wouldn't have paid the issue any attention had he not messaged me.
    Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete