Monday 9 July 2012

Profile of the week...

Ah, I nearly never made it this week. I don't know whats wrong at the moment, but this blog and I are barely on speakers. Still, I guess as long as the interwebz goes on, there will be horrible profiles on free dating sites for me to show you. As inevitable as sunrise.

Anyway, as no-one seems to be clamouring for the profile that I mentioned last week that will just blow you away, I'll save it for when I feel my corner needs a bit of a treat. In the meantime, however, I know you'll thank me for this gem. I know there are some single ladies remaining out there!

Still sick, you say?


_______________________________ 6/9/2011 7:21:13 AM: i think this site is 90%bs 8 %moeny grower 2% real _______________________________ 9/24/2010 11:30:30 PM: i am back now so hope to play soon 
look out for  (redacted) shes a lining bitch a lot      other  fake  on nere to                                                  i think every dam person on here is a  ffff fakeh !!!!!!!!!  look if your out of Ohio and more than 2 states away stat  may me  if your out of the usa  not wast my time i will not send u a ticket   stone will be missed!!!!!!!!
! still  sick!!!!!  but recovering 
 mostly Dom here but i love to be ,Dom my self some times

to all reply  yes i like to be Dom some x but mostly Dom 
 

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I have ran across some bad grammar that didn't make sense but that one takes the cake!

    One should let the meth wear off before they post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nice!

      Delete
    2. Wow. I bet this guy has more pussy than he knows what to do with.

      Delete
  2. Is this one still available?
    I have participated in the one lovely blog award and named your blog in my list of faves.

    I hope thats ok?

    L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet he is still available littleone.. you're not in Ohio though so he may reject you :-/

      Thank you so much for listing me on your blog, you do say nice things - I don't think I could say 7 new things about myself at the moment though :)

      Delete