Monday 4 June 2012

Profile of the week..

I can't really believe that Monday has come round again quite so fast. It has not been a great week for me, but that's another post. Normally I reserve this space for profiles that I don't like, because criticism is so much funner, right? But after drowning in bad profiles this week, I did have a little smile when I spotted this one. I mean, I won't be in touch, but it's far more positive than last week's effort, don't you think? Here it is:

:) ... It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
 I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie! :D

REMEMBER: If your not having fun then your doing something wrong!!!

Truth or Dare Anyone!! Fell Free to message me.

Girls, he even uses the semi colon. Want me to hook you up?
 

4 comments:

  1. Urgh! Awful! Words just fail me!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I tried to get a crowd pleaser this week too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know how much of a turn on it is to think about making babies.

    The crying, the puking, the shitty diapers, the night time wakings etc...

    I'm getting hot writing this right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just soooo cool...how could you seriously write something like this unless your mother and father were brother and sister...Good Grief

    ReplyDelete