Monday 25 June 2012

Profile of the week..

That's right. The weekly post that writes itself. You know, sometimes I worry that I'm never going to see a profile in the week that I'm going to want to share with y'all. I always seem to though, don't I?
After my (mis)adventures in D/s this week, I have been looking at profiles with at least the intent of messaging a local charming, datable Dominant with his own teeth and no discernable mental health issues that we need to talk about in advance. Nothing doing so far but I wonder if this guy lives in your town... (don't all rush at once, girls)


Totally sick and perverted Master. Seeks stupid, brainless fuck-pig-whore-shit for total abuse. A slave is nothing more than disgusting pile of shit that shouldn't exist. Only limit is death

His only limit is death, right? Be pretty embarrassing if you went round and he wanted to start hacking your fingers off. What's the protocol there, I wonder!?
Sadly, I don't know any stupid, brainless fuck-pig-whore-shits. And don't get me started on someone seeking something that shouldn't exist, he's never going to be happy doing that! Besides, the idea just turns my brain inside out.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find my profile...oops

    ( to f'ing funny you do have a flair for these things...I won't ask where...I just might be there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh B, if I thought it was a fair thing to do I would have posted his profile pic too, because I don't think you look like him. I can;t do it though. I should, because the pics are often the funniest thing, but I can't.

    You probably do use the site I get the profiles from. Seems to me half the world does sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love it, what a great freaking theme. Profiles always provide lots of interesting entertainment!!

    ReplyDelete