Tuesday 5 June 2012

I'm never going to get laid, ever again am I?

So here's a text conversation I had with W. W is someone I have real spark with, and I like a lot. We haven't had sex yet, well, for various reasons, none of these his fault at all. Due to a combination of a busy bank holiday weekend, my revision and his work, it's been a little while since I've seen him. We've tried to maintain things by text, but over the past few days we've not really connected. My texts, I'm sure coming over as fairly short (exam stress) and his a little lascivious  - normally great, but not always helpful when you're trying to remember the key dates for the rise and fall of the Prussian empire, or the names of the ten (yes! TEN!) major political parties of the Brazilian party system (I can still remember only 7 by the way. I'll find a way to gloss over that). So anyway, he hasn't really seemed to pick up on my stress, despite my reminders that I've been trying to revise for this exam on Wednesday morning. That's alright. He's not my boyfriend. And to be frank, I just want to get fucked and preferably spanked  hard enough to get rid of this stress. That's what we were going to do. On Wednesday night.
So this is how it went: (one day I'll work out how to do a screenie of my mobile)

W: Tomorrow: meal, or fucking?
Me: I would love to say both, but I think I need fucking more. You?
W: Haha, I'm good either way, but it's a fair call to say we won't have time for both I'm afraid. Fucking it is.
Me: Good either way, huh?
W: Hey, I like a good meal.

Now, I know I sound like I'm being hard on him, but I could have done with some positive affirmation of my fuckability there. Never mind...


Me: Well, you might be in luck, after my exam, I might just want to get drunk and eat curry goat (we were talking about going for Caribbean food). That ok?
W: Is your exam tomorrow?
Me: No, it's bloody Christmas day Yes.

I know. I'm an uptight old shrew with a need for ego-stroking. My ego isn't the bit of me that needs stroking most though. I guess if I was ever having any worries about his reaction to my wanting to play with others, they are dissolving. I'll let you know what happens.

8 comments:

  1. Oh we do wish you luck in your stress reduction plan but I must confess your chances seem to be dwindling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks B! Feel better now!

    Ah, it'll be alright. There's always Tory boy if it gets too much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tory boy????

    He asked with a question mark in his voice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. little bit of ego stroking...not too much to ask..hope the exam went / goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, you're right, it isn't too much too ask.Dunno what I think about this yet.
    Exam in 4 hours and counting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you are out of the ordinary for wanting your ego stroked. When it comes to sex, isn't that what most people want? To know their wanted and or good at it...?

    I hope the exam went well too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The exam went ok, thanks.

    I know what you mean, and I agree. I think he is just not very good at knowing the right thing to say to girls though. Maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please to hear the exam is over and "ok"..

    ReplyDelete