Sunday 17 June 2012

The Unusual Suspects

So this week, I have mostly been.. meeting men. When I say meeting, by the way, I do not necessarily mean fucking, removing clothing or groping. I am a good girl on a first date, always.
As far as I was concerned, when I placed my ad on the vanilla hookup site (the busiest site in the whole fucking world by the way - I've never known anything like it), it was always going to be a numbers game. I knew that despite the exchange of photographs and extensive email tennis there was no guarantee of chemistry with anyone in the flesh and that the chances of meeting someone(s) new would be increased, the longer the shortlist. This of course is not to say that I wasn't picky; I don't have so much time that I can meet a man I don't feel a basic level of attraction or initial 'click' with, but with the amount of men that did contact me, I only had to see a tiny percentage to give me quite a busy week.  Why I decided to meet 5 men over such a short space of time, I don't really know, but I have a feeling it was mostly to get it out of the way.

It was very interesting. All of the men I met were as they presented themselves by email in terms of looks and personality. They were all clean and well mannered. There was no-one that it was exactly a hardship to sit and drink with exactly. But it's a funny thing, chemistry. You can look at someone and think, 'I can see you're attractive, I can see all the things we have in common, I can see you're clever and funny' but..but the idea of getting naked with them is as about as exciting a prospect as last night's leftovers. And then, even more randomly, you can sit with someone for all of about 5 minutes and start thinking.. 'this is all very well and good, but it would be a lot better naked in your bed.' and its impossible to tell which it's going to be until you get there. I had a bit of both this week, but I do think that when the chemistry was there - it was really there. Only one date though, really seemed to understand (or more vitally, care) what I meant when I wrote in my hook-up site profile that, outside of the bedroom at least, that I expected to be treated like a princess. It made a difference (it makes a difference, men, in the vanilla world!). I know I'm going to be especially nice to that one.

So, I have one left to meet, tomorrow, and I think that will be that for the vanilla site, for the mean time at least. I've changed my profile to reflect that I'm not looking to meet anyone else at the moment - this doesn't stop the men that don't read profiles from sending me pictures of their cocks and asking me if I want to meet them/suck them off/have some fun but luckily I think I've seen so many filthy pictures over the past month or so that I'm starting to go blind. One can only hope, anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Think on it as speed dating, and maybe kissing a lot of frogs to find the prince worthy of your 'princess-iness'....... that should really be a proper word I think :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete