Thursday 9 August 2012

You can talk to me...

So I have a friend, who I am very fond of. Despite everything.
She has lots of really amazing qualities that I love and that I am not always in great supply of: she is patient, open and friendly to new people and situations, optimistic and creative. I love spending time with her for these reasons. She also has a car crash mother, so we have a lot to talk about.
But. She is nosey, and a touch judgemental (she disapproved to me, quite strongly about her sister, who meets men from the internet in the interest of having purely sexual relationships. Imagine that.) and a bit of a gossip. I know things about mutual friends and acquaintances that I just should not know because of her free way with information. And so for reasons that I am sure you quite understand, reader, I am reluctant to share too much with her. She knows that I don't have sex with my partner, but that's all really.

We usually swap a bit of daytime babysitting once a week, and this Wednesday it was my chance to escape into adultland for a few hours. I dropped my son off and sat down for the obligatory cup of tea. I had a date that afternoon, so I was reluctant to hang around too long, but she really wanted to chat. About what I was doing that afternoon, and why, why had I escaped the mummy uniform of jeans and a top.. and wow.. you really look nice when you do your eye makeup like that.
So here's what I wanted to say:

I'm going to go to a nice hotel in town now, where I will meet a lover in the bar. He lives a couple of hundred miles away and doesn't get here very often, so you can understand I am quite eager to see him. We will have a drink and then we will go in the lift to a room.If it is anything like last time, when we are in the lift he will probably stand behind me and put his hand up my skirt, to check that I have been obedient in not wearing knickers, and if we have more than one floor to travel, his fingers might find my pussy. He will be pleased, because I am an obedient girl. If it is anything like last time, We will go into the room and immediately the door is closed he will push me down onto my knees and fuck my mouth until I dribble and cry and he has forced the air out of my lungs. My remaining clothes will be removed and he will spend the next hour or so alternating between slapping me hard in varying places and pushing me to almost-orgasm with his fingers and mouth but not quite allowing me to get there. He will say some horrible things to me whilst doing this, he will call me a slut and a whore and tell me all the nasty things he wants to do to me. Just when I feel like I will explode, he will push my legs apart and fuck me. If I am lucky he will kneel between my legs and rub my clit as he fucks me so I can quickly come over his nice big cock. Then he will make me kneel in front of him and he will fuck me from behind whilst holding my hips and giving my arse the odd slap. I might come again. He will take a wet finger, and slowly but firmly bury it in my arse, whispering now about fucking me there. This will make me growl and pant with arousal, and his thrusts will get faster and deeper until he comes inside of me. After this we will hold eachother, and talk and nap until I have to go.
Or you know, we might do something different.

But I said: Oh, I'm just meeting a friend for a drink in town.
And she said, looking me in the eye in a searching way:  You can tell me anything you know, you can talk to me.

Right, Uh huh.
No.

13 comments:

  1. Miss G ..I literally laughed out loud at your friend's sincerity, imploring you to be your confidant! bless! You are so very astute to be cautious with the gossipy slightly judgmental friend who would find a reason for you not only being a 'slut' in your socially acceptable world but also perhaps casting doubt on your 'goodness' as a mother and wife who will leave her child to go and meet 'a man she met on the internet'(imagine that) to engage in perversion of all unspeakable sorts.

    I think though this seems like a very perfect afternoon..and great fun was had by all. (After a good cup of tea of course!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. Its weird and horrible that we have to be so careful as parents in revealing stuff about our sex lives, but it seems to count against mothers particularly doesn't it?
      THe thing is I think she does mean that I can confide in her - I truly believe she doesn't notice she gossips about other people. Not me though :)

      Delete
  2. It's good you know when not to tell someone something. I told a co-worker about my sex life as she was telling me about the failed 3some she tried to set up, so I thought we were sharing secrets. Then at work a few weeks later infront of another supervisor she mentioned something about me swinging:( I wish I had not told her so much now.

    Hope your romp was as wicked fun as you described it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit different to that, but it was just as good :)

      How terrible of your co-worker to do that to you :(. If it were me, I would be plotting a terrible demise for her - in fact, I am. On your behalf.

      Delete
    2. Lucky me, she just quit Now maybe I will spread rumors to why she did.

      Delete
  3. Friends come with all sorts of qualities don't they. Or not, as this case may be :) Great that you recognise and accept her lack of discretion. Very wise not to give away your secrets, although she maybe would have had a hard time believing how you planned to spend your afternoon lol! Hope it was all you wanted and more :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, Dee, you're right. She just might not have believed me; I think she thinks I am a bit country cousin when it comes to sex, as she talks about it all the time, and I never ever do :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're smart by keeping it to yourself.

    That picture you posted is pretty hot by the way, so was your story; hopefully it went as well as the story did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It *is* a hot picture isn't it?
    We had a good time yes. I plan to go into more detail soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would almost think it worth it to tell her just to watch the reactions on her face as she slowly takes in the less vanilla aspects of the expected encounter.

    Almost. ;-)

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah, you're right. Tempting to watch her face. Not really worth it, but quite tempting :)

    ReplyDelete