Wednesday 30 May 2012

Shhh...

A hot, quiet week. I am supposed to be studying.


I am not supposed to be spending hours lying mostly naked on the bed, or the sofa, or the sunlounger
I am not supposed to be daydreaming
I am not supposed to be checking my phone to see if W, whom I have told I busy, has texted me (he has)
I am not supposed to be browsing kink sites
I am not supposed to have a long nap in the middle of the day
I am not supposed to be drinking wine every night
I am not supposed to be sitting at the kitchen table, with my books in front of me, but with my hand between my legs while I consider what W might do to me next time I see him

I feel like I am sleep walking. I'm sure it's the heat.
I'm kind of convinced that if I could just get properly laid, or even a nice hard hand spanking with a bit of play, it would straighten my head out. But, knowing I would be busy right now, I let a couple of potentials taper off. There is W. But he has prepared himself for my busyness this week, by becoming busy himself (I wonder if he is fucking anyone. He could be. That wouldn't be terrible).
I need to study. Time to try working in the library. Can't take my clothes off there.


4 comments:

  1. You may not be able to take your clothes off...but I'm sure your hand could still wander...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, B. I'm afraid I'm rarely in the mood to let my hand wander in the librarym but it's an option I guess

      Delete
  2. I hear the sound of the whip Miss G...back to study 'young lady'.
    I envy your geographical heat though..first bloody day of winter here and I am not looking forward to it!!! I wear flowers in my hair to bring the summer with me. The only good thing about winter? My hard nipples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be pleased to know that the weather here has reverted to English gloom then, I fear our summer is over :)
      Yes. Back to the books :(

      Delete