Sunday 20 May 2012

Mirror Mirror

Mr A sent me an email,with a dirty request -  such a cliche in a way, but I think the best things become cliched for a reason, don't they? 'Masturbate for me', Mr A said, 'in front of a mirror and imagine me watching you'.


My clit twitched. I wish you could watch me today,  watch my fingers working my puss, watch my face contort and my hips buck. Ultimately I wish you could watch with out me knowing you were there, through my window or via a camera, but that's for fantasy only.
I'm in bed, alone in the house, I notice the mirrored wardrobe facing the bed and my mind goes back to your email. I pull the covers back and draw my legs up until they're at 90 degrees. I prop myself up so I can see into the mirror. I think you'd like this - legs spread and pouting pussy, just for you. A combination of slight chill in the room and my growing excitement causes my nipples to stiffen and I rub and twist them for a moment. I love how deep pink they are against my white skin. But my fingers are impatient and they don't linger for long. I think if you were here, you'd want me to play with them longer, twist them harder. You might try to persuade me to try and bite them, I think.
But I move down, and I gently pull the lips of my pussy open with my left hand, lips already puffy with excitement and slick with juice; I reach down with my right hand and start to very gently tickle the hood of my clit. I know I'm going to cum quickly, so I need to be careful. I think about how you'd be able to see everything and I think about how if I was lucky you might stick a finger into my tight hole and move it slowly in and out as I play with my clit. You know I'd love that. But I don't really have you here so I'll make do. I move my legs wider apart which pushes my hips up a little for you. It's time now, and my fingers circle my clit more firmly now. I can feel myself biting down on my lip and I close my eyes as I wriggle and move my hips. I can feel my climax starting to build so I stop for a heartbeat and pull back. My left hand returns now to a rock hard nipple and I roll it between two fingers as I start to rub my slippery puss again, harder now. If you could see me now, mouth open, hips bucking, you'd love it. But eyes closed, all I can think of is you and how I wish you were here. I imagine you moving between my legs, the tip of your hard cock at the mouth of my pussy. Maybe you'd reach down and put my hand around it, and we'd move it against my clit until I cried out and then you'd push inside of me..maybe.. But this is enough to push me over the edge, my pelvis moving up and down in rhythm with the strokes of my fingers and I hear myself squeak out as I cum, my pussy spasming. I lay my hand against it, and open my eyes to look at my flushed face and skin in the mirror. You love your little girl like this.
I can't wait 'til I can act it out for you.

1 comment:

  1. Well now what a beautiful way to spend an afternoon...I'm sure watching would be a very nice pleasure

    ReplyDelete