Monday 21 May 2012

Afternoon 'Phone Fun

Mr A called for a chat, which was very exciting. We're meeting for the first time for lunch tomorrow and so I think it was like a final check that we were still both ok, and ready to go ahead. It was so hot in here this afternoon after my walk, that I was half naked lying on the couch anyway. Supposedly working today, but my mind is elsewhere all the time at the moment. Anyway, it was hot. And I was already lying down.
It was a sexy call, general chit chat and slightly more flirty 'getting to know you' stuff. Found myself absentmindedly playing with my nipple over my bra as we chatted. I guess the talk got a little more graphic as we talked over some of the things we liked - I guess we're lucky that our preferences are so similar - and I just got hotter and hotter, and reader, I guess you don't need to be clairvoyant to imagine what happened next. Yes, I lost respect and had me some phone-sex. It was pretty hot though. Worth it. Except he didn't let me cum, as he said wanted to hear it for the first time in person. He says he'll take me home tomorrow and fuck me if I ask him to, but I don't think I will. I might be nasty on the phone, but I'm a good girl in person.

5 comments:

  1. welcome to blog land..nothing like a bit of nice afternoon phone fun..isn't he mean not letting you come! never mind and enjoy your lunch! I followed you here from my followers. many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I quite like a bit of denial myself, but it was a terrible lunch! Kinda grist for the mill though :)
    Love your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found the addition of a one way webcam heightens the experience quite nicely...she can watch in her mirror..and i can watch the stream from her camera...and I can direct and instruct her as I wish...Her orgasms seem to indicate she...Enjoys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious for a Sub i find it interesting there is no way to contact you....curious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not intended to be a participatory process. I write, you read. My subness is not related to the means of communication ;)

      Delete