Saturday 26 May 2012

Hotter than July

My third 'date' with W last night. He calls them dates, which makes me laugh to myself, but I guess it's more than a meet and beat, There's definitely a connection between us, that makes me think about him on more than a D/s level. I like him. I do worry though, about this. I've tried to vocalise to him the fear I have about feeling too much for him, given my situation, or one of us getting hurt. I'm really worried he will start to view me as 'the girlfriend' and want to make more demands on my time. But right now, I like him. And he makes me hot.

It was going to be The One Where We Had Sex. And I had been excited all week, with the prospect of getting some release on the almost unbearable tension that had been building up in my pants. My body, though, had other ideas and lucky me had a visit from the bad fairy with the red wand. Getting your period just before The First Sex Date is so unfair, isn't it? All that build up, that carefully selected underwear, the texts, the expectation... Anyway, we decided that I would still go round, have a cuddle, watch a film. I told him that I still wanted to please him (this is code for: You can cum in my mouth if you want), but he wouldn't have it. Didn't want our 'first time' to go that way. He's romantic like that.

His flat was like a pressure cooker. It was the hottest day of the year so far yesterday and it appeared that all the heat had stayed in his house, absorbed itself in his living room, with the absolute core of heat focused on the small leather sofa on which we spent most of our night. Still, it's an excuse to get out of your clothes down to your knickers in minutes, isn't it? We didn't have sex. But we did have: Hurling me on the sofa and forcing my legs apart (makes me feel as light as a feather), spanking, cuffs, pinning me down whispering things in my ear with a hand tightly over my mouth, more spanking, a lot of hair pulling, mouth fucking (no cumming) and a lot. A Lot. of very sexy conversations with our limbs wrapped around one another in a fairly sweaty way. I spent a lot of time trying to manoeuvre my body in way that I could rub my butt against his cock. But he was fairly good at not taking that hint. In the background, we watched, The Notorious Betty Paige but I can't tell you what happened. I noticed she took her clothes off though.
I finally got home about 2.30am. There's no way I can sustain staying out that late normally, but for one night it was OK. I'm tired today. But I have some good memories. Mmmh.. handcuffs.




1 comment:

  1. Hmm handcuffs indeed...for the wrists and ankles...such Beautiful Jewelry for a lady

    ReplyDelete