Monday 21 May 2012

Profile of the week..

When I look through the profiles on the kink dating site I use, I am always pleased to find people in my local area,
but much as I like to be 'good sub' and I don't perceive myself to be a 'ballshiter' I don't know if I would be a good match for this Dominant.

 Wouldn't you be tempted though?Well wouldn't you?


"Hey get in touch 39 dominant male seek good sub get in touch ,you will not be dispointed..

ps:dont like wright lot on here get in touch for any thing u wanna know ...
No ballshiter allowed her Fuck off PK .

Good friends welcome .
 
No one from US need applying OKI ! Don`t even look !"

Edited to add: And who on earth is PK?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Miss G.
    I wouldn't be tempted in the slightest. The spelling and grammar errors would eventually come between us..... lol!
    Welcome to blogging :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwahaha, me neither. I'm never going to submit to someone who can't spell 'disappointed'.

      Thanks for your comment. First commenters get special love :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, I think I'm in love. How could I possibly resist such overwhelming charm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these profiles of the week, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete